ARCHERY ONLY AVAILABLE. DATES : SEPTEMBER 5TH THRU THE 9TH 2017
* We have private ranch land in northern New Mexico's unit 46 . This area of New Mexico is all private land near Angel Fire and Eagle Nest, so there is no lottery drawing for hunting permits. All licenses are acquired through the various landowners. We have 4 bull/cow Archery or rifle Tags available.
* Hunt cost includes the landowner voucher (guaranteed tag) meals, guide, lodging, transportation and trophy care. Lodging is in a private 5 bedroom 5 bath lodge located on the ranch. There will be no more than 4 hunters on either ranch at any time. Not included is the Non Resident Elk License $600 and tips.
* We range in elevation from 8500 to 9500 feet. All of these ranches contain alfalfa and hay fields that draw the elk from the surrounding hills and other ranches. Hunts begin before light with a hike to a point over looking these feeding areas. Hunters have enjoyed a 95% opportunity.
* The hunting technique used is typically ambush so as not to bump the elk off the ranch. Early season hunts may include sitting over a water hole. We have tree stands available.
* Every year 3 to 4 bulls are taken that score in the 330 to 350 range. There have been bulls taken in excess of 380.
Hunt ratio 2 x 1 Lodging, Meals, Transportation and in field processing of trophy included.
Quality Avg. 295 to 325 with a fair chance at a 330-350
Questions? Call us at 800-277-1647 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org